Early August, Münchow’s Ceative Photo Blog nominated this blog for One Lovely Blog Award. It’s a great honor to me and I’m so delighted as I’m a newbie here on blogging world. Thank you Otto van Münchow for supporting my blog. Your blog is really inspiring to me!
Now, as for the rule of receiving this award, I should list down some things about myself and nominate 15 other bloggers for this award.
So, here are the things about myself :
- I like and adore U2 since I was teen. They really have opened up my heart and mind as well as my ears.
- I like ‘nasi goreng’. It’s a fried rice mixed with eggs, red chilies, garlic, onions, and some veggies. One of Barrack Obama’s faves when he was spending his childhood in Indonesia.
- I like yoghurt and ice cream.
- I like drawing and painting.
- I like Van Gogh’s paintings. The colors are so awesome!
- I like seeing and capturing the sky and the clouds.
And last but not least, I like to nominate these wonderful and inspiring blogs for One Lovely Blog Award :
- The Vibes
- Morgan Wiltshire Photography
- Postcard Intellect
- Kerry Murray Photography
- Chi Kong Photography
- Retiree Diary
- Blue Crab Yo-Yo
- Life To Reset
- Bente Haarstad Photography
- Elfrata Denny Saputra Yunus
- Thoughts From The Outdoors
- Arianna’s Randoms Thoughts
- In The Frame